Are You Ready to Apply?

Planning where you want to study abroad can be difficult and arduous. If you've finally decided to take the next step, you just need to get all the information you need.
Browse the questions below to discover the answers to the mysterious secret of how to study abroad!
A must if you are planning to study abroad. Because it offers new opportunities to new people and allows you to get to know different cultures. Studying abroad makes it easy to travel around the world without many immigration problems.

Yes, you can. However, there are certain requirements and eligibility criteria stipulated by a number of universities and scholarship bodies before you can study abroad.

yes you can If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must write a letter stating that you are planning to study abroad and are funding your studies.
We represent universities, schools and colleges in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States of America.

As soon as you decide on the reason to go, you can choose to go. Depending on the various universities, the application deadlines will vary. The applications open in the early year of January and February until the mid of the year June and July. The programs usually start – off during the fall of September and October.

Our experienced counsellors will help you prepare and certify your supporting documents. The counsellors will then submit your application to the college or school of your choice on your behalf.

It depends on how much you are aiming for. If you plan to study full-time, it will take about 3-4 years to get a bachelor’s degree. Especially in the UK, most subjects are 3 years. In the United States, this topic lasts for four years. A master’s degree takes about a year or two. A PhD or PhD takes about 3-4 years.

This depends on the country you wish to study in, and the language your course will be taught in. If you’re not a native English speaker but wish to study a course taught in English, you will have to prove you can speak the language to a fairly high level, by providing English-language test results. This is to ensure you will be able to follow your course without any comprehension problems.

English is also used as a language of instruction in a number of other countries worldwide, particularly for graduate programs and business degrees. English-taught courses will be advertised on the university’s website and can sometimes be searched for using a centralized database run by a national agency. Common English language proficiency tests are TOEFL and IELTS. If you need to prove your knowledge of a language other than English, there are similar tests in other languages ​​such as DELF/DALF and TCF-DAP (French) or DSF and TestDaF (German).

Before taking a language test, make sure that your chosen school accepts the results so you don’t waste money on the wrong test. 

Entry requirements vary widely between universities and between countries, so be sure to check the information provided by your prospective university before submitting anything.
Speaking generally, however, if you are applying for an undergraduate degree you will be asked to show that you have completed your secondary education to a standard that is in line with the required grades (e.g. your GPA, A-level grades or equivalent) for the program you’re applying to. If you have an international qualification and are unsure whether this is accepted, you should contact the admissions department of the university.

For non-native English speakers wanting to study in English-speaking countries, it is also highly likely that you’ll need to provide proof of your English-language proficiency by taking an English-language test such as TOEFL or IELTS. Similar tests may be required for those studying in other languages. See question 8 for more information on language testing.

  • Birth Certificates
  • SSCE Results (Certificate and Statement of Results)
  • BSc Certificate or Statement of Results (For Post Graduates)
  • Academic Transcripts
  • Valid Means of Identification
  • Reference Letter (Personal and Academic)
  • Recommendation Letter
  • Essay Write-ups
  • Personal Copy of your Essays (Differs from Schools)
  • GRE/GMAT or TOEFL/IELTs (Differs from Schools) and etc.

To work out the cost of studying abroad, you need to consider the average tuition fees for international students in your chosen country, as well as the cost of living.
As a point of reference, the average tuition fees for international students studying in the UK start at £10,000 (~US$14,200) a year, with an additional £12,180 (~US$17,300) per year needed to cover living costs (with more needed if you study in London).
In the US, the average yearly tuition fee is US$25,620 at public universities and $34,740 at private universities with an additional recommended budget of at least $10,800 to cover your living costs. With these yearly figures in mind, remember that undergraduate programs in the US tend to last a full four years.
In some countries, there are no tuition fees at all. Germany and Norway are examples.

This will depend on whether or not your student visa allows you to work. In some countries there are restrictions on the amount of paid work you can undertake during your studies. Often there’s a limit of 20 hours’ paid work per week during term time, with full-time work permitted during holidays.

If you don’t need a student visa, it is more likely you’ll be able to work as many hours as you like, as long as this doesn’t affect your studies – but check with the university and/or official government site. If you do work during your studies, it’s not a good idea to rely on your wages to fund living costs, and in many cases you’ll need to prove you already have enough money to support yourself when you apply for your visa.

Study Abroad Scholarships can be found in several places. Your first port of call is the website of the university of your choice, where you can find information about available scholarships. Sometimes universities also list external scholarships, such as those offered by the government or the school’s business partners. If not, you should look at the government plans of your country and country of study and the funding provided by external organizations related to your field of study (eg, engineering companies may offer scholarships to engineering students).

Although many international students may find it difficult to get a student loan to fund their studies, there are a myriad of other funding opportunities available to make studying abroad more affordable, including scholarships, fellowships, studentships, sponsorships, grants and bursaries.

Your chosen university is perhaps the best place to get funding information relevant to you, so make sure to scour the school’s website for advice or contact the school directly. This is also where information about study abroad scholarships offered by the university and other external organizations can be found, along with details regarding eligibility and how to apply.

A conditional offer letter is a letter sent to you by a university when you have been approved to study at that institution but still need to submit some documents. You may be required to submit an English test or foreign passport if missing from the original application. In some cases, it may be stated in the letter that an additional English language course, foundation program, or postgraduate certificate program must be completed prior to admission to the chosen program.

Yes you can. There is no limit to the number of times you can study abroad as an international student. As long as you have the required documents, you can keep studying abroad.

In general, international schools prefer to request that they send official transcripts directly to the previous school. Some schools may ask you to scan and send them online.

Put in the name or names of the person you want to write you a reference letter on your application form, the university will now send them an email with a link where they will submit the reference letter. Note that you are not submit the letter by yourself, unless the school states otherwise.

This should be done immediately you receive the application letter to study. Start making arrangements so that you won’t be stranded abroad.

Student visas have a limited validity period. Once expired, you can apply for an extension if you are still studying there, or prepare to return or go to another country.

Knowledge Reach one & only mission is to extend your knowledge base